Friday, May 4, 2007

My New Desktop

This is my new desktop...

The one I have been doing for a long time now.
Took me this long because I changed the skin, the icons etc, so it would fit my needs and taste.

Basics:

Skin: Muku by ~326MICHIRU, mod by me
and the Incredimail and MUKU for Messenger 7.5, and Golden Elvish for Styler Toolbar all by me.
Icons: Buuf by =mattahan, and others from all over DeviantArt, The Icon Factory, Material Note, InterfaceLIFT and Mikworks, some mod by me.
Wallpaper: Fae Princess by *Indigo-Summers (thank you hun, lovely artwork!), the rest is by me...


The desktop was made with Desktop X.

The top icons are my Hard Drives, in order: Windows (just Win), Nep (Photos, personal stuff and college stuff), Setup (files that I download are there, and the files that I will delete after doing something to it, also all the folders for MSN, ICQ, Shareaza etc are there), Art (Art Galleries, Library and Skinning are there), Audio (only music) and Video (TV Shows, Movies and Video Clips)

The Icons under the book is what I call my quick launch "quick launch", as you can see is Firefox, Explorer, Incredimail, Palm (the PC application that syncs with my Zire 72, Nero and Shareaza), and at the real quick launch you can see my Show Desktop, My PC, My Network Places (to get in my Husband's PC, and World of Warcraft).

At the corner you can see my Recycle Bin.

And since the poem (in Sindarin) turns into a menu, the icons are hidden.
Every 2 lines of the poem are an item of the menu, in the order: Office (Notepad, Word, PowerPoint and Exel), Image Editing (Paint, Photoshop CS2 and Unlead Gif Animator), Skinning (Desktop X, Icon Packager, Axialis Icon Workshop and Style Builder), Web Mastering (Front Page and JPerk), Audio (just Winamp, all I need), Video (TV - ATI All In Wonder, WMP, QuickTime, Real1, Power DVD, Video LAN and Movie Maker), Extra (Google Earth and the direct link to my web based but not online Book of Shadows)

I hope you like it...

The FULL VIEW is the animation on how the poem/menu works click here

and below you can see the link from other parts of the PC:
My Computer
Incredimail
MSN Messenger
Start




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantástico tú nuevo escritorio.
Saludos
Guenk